What a fantastic start to the New Year! We may have come back from CES tired but we had such an incredible week. With non-stop meetings with everyone from journalists, retailers, buyers, Wonderwoof fans and new customers – we can’t wipe the smiles off our faces!
Here’s a roundup of some of our highlights and best bits:
1) Our outfits. I mean look at them! The fabric design was hundreds of hand drawn dogs by our Art Director Billy and the whole attire was beautifully finished off with kitty heels to celebrate our announcement that WonderMeow is in the works!
2) Our wizard. Once again, our very own talented Billy worked his magic on people visiting our stand. Pet lovers simply showed him a photo of their beloved fur-babies and he whipped together a portrait for them to take home and treasure.
3) Our WonderWheel! Roll up, roll up! Win smiles from the team, Tropiclean dental treats for your pup, donations to the ASPCA ($10 each time) and even discounts to purchase your very own BowTie! (Oh and dog poop if you’re unlucky). Our wheel went down a storm with huge queues throughout the show. When in Vegas!
4) Our WONDERMEOW booth! We were unveiling sneak peeks at the show as the product is still in development. We’d love to hear from all the cat lovers out there so register your interest over on www.wondermeow.com
5) Saving the best till the last…. *drumroll* Shaquille O’Neal picked WonderWoof as one of his top companies to visit at CES! He went away with a BowTie for his dog too. The celebrity sighting at our stand even made US Weekly.
We also had some exciting conversations about our future plans and can’t wait to share more in the coming months. Watch this space!
Press highlights include:
Engadget – Best Pet Tech of CES 2016
IBTimes – CES Has Gone To The Dogs: Products For Your Pooch
CNET – WonderWoof’s sleek bow tie also monitors your pet’s health
Daily Mail – Tech tethers dog lovers remotely to their pets
Daily Star – The 9 best gadgets which could improve your life no end
Here’s to 2016 and an exciting year ahead! Stay tuned!
Love, the Wondermento team.